Increase your confidence in delivering the Helping Children With Loss (HCWL programme. This live streamed training is ideal for anyone planning to offer HCWL face-to-face OR online*.
The HCWL top up course will begin with looking at each session in detail - what is covered and common questions to prepare for. We'll also cover how to promote the programme to professionals / parents and deciding how much to charge.
By attending this HCWL top up course you will qualify to have your GRM Specialist licence renewal date extended by 2 months.
- You MUST have (re)read the book When Children Grieve recently before the training.
- Download the latest version of the HCWL format (link provided on booking).
- It is not necessary to have run the programme in the past.
The training will be delivered by Advanced GRM Specialists Jill Attree or Sara Louise, and held over three sessions from 7pm to 9pm on the following dates (when booking, please select your course date from the drop down above):
- 14th, 15th & 16th July 2020 with Jill Attree
- 11th, 12th & 13th August 2020 with Sara Louise
- 22nd, 23rd & 24th September 2020 with Jill Attree
- 12th, 13th & 14th October 2020 with Sara Louise
Please note, this training will be conducted using the online zoom meeting platform. For the best learner experience, we recommend joining the training using a laptop rather than a tablet device.
Pricing includes VAT.
*GRM Advanced Training must be completed to be eligible to deliver the online format.